Saturday, June 6, 2015

River Dog

Link to video: 
https://youtu.be/SgiSlLfmtIc 
 





"Lets give it a try."

"Pull that rope there."

 I did, and the raft responded with easy.

Temptation...

I pulled again. I didn't intend to go far.

Temptation - Curiosity...

No one is around, who cares?

I pull again, and again.











Willow Sunshine bounds through the shallow swampy water, and deftly leaps onto the small raft.

Excitement...






This is so cool!
My dog is fearless.  love this dog!









Infectious...

I pull on the rope again, and again.

We are half way across the river - it wasn't deep water, but still - the Freedom.

If we were caught  I'd say:  "My dog made me do it!"

What would it matter anyway?






Freedom...

My dog and Me - I love her joyous rebellion. She has no bounds, unlike me.  She helps we release.






  We explore. Head back.






  I tell my friend to try with her dog. He's not so much of a water dog. He does swim though.










 







Willow Sunshine game, and gives it another whorl.



 It's joy. It's water. It's HER Element. 



 What did her cards read for Sagittarius?  
(Willow Sunshine's sign)
 
Independence, crave adventure and excitement, philosopher, and explorer

Sagittarius will  go as far as the path will go, and explore every ridge in their eternal search for wisdom. 

Sagittarius make loyal friends. Their encouraging positive temperament, and loving heart, will do anything to make certain their friend is happy.  

 It is this precise nature which she exemplifies, 
my "River Dog".  




Video Link: https://youtu.be/SgiSlLfmtIc

No comments:

Post a Comment